Careers at Yale-NUS College
Established in April 2011 in a landmark collaboration between Yale University and the National University of Singapore (NUS), Yale-NUS College is an autonomous school of NUS and the first campus outside New Haven, Connecticut by Yale. A Yale-NUS education integrates the natural sciences, humanities and social sciences with the aim of providing high-achieving students with an education like no other. Students will study in small groups with leading faculty, stay in residential colleges and have guaranteed internships in Singapore or abroad with some of the world’s leading multinationals. The College’s new state-of-the-art campus will be built next to NUS’ University Town in close proximity to world-class research and entrepreneurial hubs. Yale-NUS College will be home to 1,000 students at steady state.
We invite applications from committed and dynamic individuals who aspire to join us in our journey towards excellence in teaching, research and administration.
There are currently available faculty positions in the areas of humanities, arts, and social and natural sciences.
Please visit our Prospective Faculty page for more information about the College Faculty, the open positions, and how to apply.
College Administration plays a pivotal role in integrating our strategies in education and research, enabling the College to respond to the challenges of the fast-changing global economy, as well as ensure the smooth running of the College. It includes two categories of staff namely, Executive & Professional and Management Support.
Executive and Professional staff members are responsible for the planning, implementation, administration of policies and programs in the College, as well as management of the development of services, technologies and applications in their respective area of expertise.
Management Support Staff provide administrative assistance in the areas of finance, human resources, student matters, research matters, external relations and general administration.
The following positions are currently available:
- Associate Director (Faculty Support Office)
- Associate Director, Student Programming & Activities (Student Affairs)
- Senior Librarian / Librarian / Assistant Librarian
- Manager (Facilities)
- Manager / Assistant Manager, Enrollment Operations
- Assistant Manager / Senior Executive / Executive (IT Services)
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Senior Executive / Executive (Dean of Students)
- Senior Executive / Executive (Library)
- Executive (Rector's Office)
- Technical Officer (IT Services)
- Management Assistant Officer (6 months contract)
- Casual Management Assistant Officer